Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A question I read today...what do YOU think??

Does a person's past factor in to your decision to move forward with a relationship?.
I have to say no. People have to go through something sometimes to learn where they are going. If they are willing to grow from their past why should I not move forward. As long as you live life learning and growing. I don't think that their past would hinder me from moving forward with them. Just like everything else, there are always exceptions to the rule. But you have to be a strong person to really decide if you are ready to deal with a shaky past. A situation doesn't make a person. The person has to make him/herself grow from situations.

1 comment:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

No their past would not stop me from moving foward. However, it does depend on what type of past they have. I think it depends on the individual and how much they have grown from the situation and the circumstances surrounding the decisions they have made in their past.