Thursday, December 10, 2009

Usher...PAPERS

I have to say that I am really thrown by Usher and his new song. I usually don't judge a artist personal life but this song really bother me as a wife and mother. He said the song was written before all of this with Tameka but why would you sing a song like that about the mother of your children. You may hate this woman but your children will grow up and one day hear a song that daddy was singing about their mommy. What does that say about him as a man.


For you I gave my heart and turned my back against the world
'Cause you were my girl, girl, girl
I done damn near lost my mama, I done been through so much drama
I done turned into the man that I never thought I'd be.


If you take his chorus and relate it to the bible, he did what he was supposed to do. He a man and say your choice of marriage wasnt a smart one. MOVE ON. Dont bash the woman.



I wont go any further with this song but I really have changed my view on Usher. I use to be a die hard fan but I just can get with that. 


Annnnd I'm not going to talk about the 911 call.......

2 comments:

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

You know I quit liking Usher after his last album. It's like HE CHOSE that woman to be is wife and the mother of his children. He knew what he was getting into when he married her. So why now, is he talking ish about her? I don't when men do that. The fact that he speaks so negatively about her says alot about him. Its so disrepectful.

Unknown said...

I cant agree with you more...Very disrespectful.