Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today is Thursday...

Which means that I need to take one hour just for me. hmmm, Right now its been hard to do it weekly. I mean being a single mother while my husband is doing soldierly (I know not a word) duties, my school, and the fact that all the kids extracurricula activities are today, its been hard to get that extra time in. So I figured that I will get them to bed and no homework, no phone, no computer for an hour. Just me time. I might even pull out my sewing machine. I have been wanting to do some crafty stuff but havent had the time. Well today is the day that I work on something that is crafty and fun. One hour of this, my music, and my sanity...I am actually looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An hour for just you? Wow that's amazing that you make time for that. I hope you enjoyed your hour.

Stopping by from SITS

Unknown said...

Thank you...Though I am not always so lucky to get that much needed hour.LOL!!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

I fantasize about an hour just for me! I really need to get on board and try to schedule some me time!

Now following your blog from SITS! You can find me at
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com