Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Body Moisturizers...

As you may know by now I try not to buy moisturizing products that has any tree nuts in it because of my daughters allergies. I then went on a hunt for some sort of skin moisturizer that didnt burn her or had some time of nut. Well what I found was just to go to my grocery store and grab some olive and grapeseed oil. Blend it together and add a little water. WORKS WONDERS for her. I even love the way it leaves my skin. I have a spray bottle that I keep in my shower. Before I dry off, I spray on my mixture. Then dry off the excess. YEAH, it can get a lil slippery so be careful.

So there you have it. I was told to buy the cheapest I can find in those oils. I actually don't skim. My daughter has eczema REALLY bad that I want the best I can get.

No comments: