Friday, December 10, 2010

Epic Fail----Sorry ShoeDazzle not this month. But GREAT recovery.

The boot that I picked out for December came today. Can you say not what I expected. The boot would be cute if it didnt look so plastic-y. I did call to ask about their exchange policy. I LOVE great customer service. I cant remember the gentleman's name but he was GREAT! Free return shipping...Thumbs up!!!! All I have to do now is pick what shoe I want to exchange it for. I think I may have to REALLY read the description bar this time. Shoe Dazzle, you still get my vote!

Now on to the hard part. Trying to find an alternative. These are what I like from my selection but I did request alternative options. I will keep you posted. Which one do you like? I like the shoe better. The bootie is ok. I am going to wait because I want to be in love with the shoe.

No comments: