Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Running on E....



"I finally noticed it, it finally hit me
Like Tina did Ike in the limo, it finally hit me"

I need more sleep. I am probably getting sick and drained because I havent had a full night of sleep in a weeks. I am running on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a night and I think that my body has finally decided to protest. Im so addicted to coffee that it is a soother to get me to sleep. That is probably another reason why I am at a stand still with my weight. My body is craving more down time and I am avoiding it like a lame dude trying to get a date with me. 

I am fully aware that a person needs to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. I am shorting myself 4 hours of sleep.

I am even allowing my school work to slip. I am tired. I'm drained. I need a break. I need some damn sleep. 

So I'm done complaining now. I know what I have to do. I need to manage my time better. I NEED sleep. I realize that without my sleep I feel like I am running backwards with blinders on. 

Also, I am going to bring my Thursday "Me" days! Time for me to do something. Time for me to take action. This is going to be a LONG year (deployment) if I dont get myself together. I started this deployment off well but I am just slipping away. Time for me to do something.....

No comments: