Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I need this...not really but ummm

I really want it. I love wash and go's. Always have been my fav since going back to curls. Wash it. Moisturize it. Then Go. Only thing, the weather is too cold to just go. I have a regular diffuser but it seem  to flatten my curls. Maybe I use it wrong. Don't know.  This seems to be a remedy to my issue. So should I really spend 150 bucks for another dryer with a hand shaped diffuser or should I just get over it and put it moving...ughhhh!!

We will see.

I am going to also try out a few of their (DevaCurl) products. I learned that they sell them in my local Ulta. :) Reviews will be coming soon. I also have A LOT of reviews that I have for you all. Please be patient with me. I am having a lot of fun with this. I hope you are enjoying. I was also told that Mixed Chicks conditioner is great. I may be adding that to my try list. If you have any products that you would like for me to try, let me know. I will see if I tried it or will try in the future. Thanks for you continued support!!!


D<u>e</u>vaCurl Dryer & D<u>e</u>vaFuserDevaCurl Dryer & DevaFuser

Description:
The first dryer and diffuser created specifically for curly and wavy hair!  The NEW DevaCurl Dryer guarantees softer, shinier, frizz free curls.  The innovative hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to gently dry curls.
Product Highlights:
• Ultra-lightweight for easy handling and curl styling
• Ergonomic design directs air to targeted curls
• Dual temperature and speed settings for custom curl styling
• Cold shot button locks curls into place
• Uses 360° diffused air flow for soft, shiny frizz free curls
Styling Tips:
For extra volume, guide the DevaFuser onto the forehead region and tilt the dryer upward. For maximum curl benefits, use the DevaCurl Dryer and DevaFuser with DevaCurl products.
Recommended for Curl Types:
S’wavy, Wavy, Botticelli, Corkscrew

No comments: