Monday, December 26, 2011

Influenster Sponsored Review: NYC New York Color-Lipshine


YES, I SEE THE SHINE



I was asked to review this product by influenster. I have to say that I have never used beauty products by this company before. No bias, just never took notice. Well, I am taking notice of this product. My lips are shining and very cute. This lipshine is thick and can be used as a GREAT protectant in harsh winter weather. I will check out my local stores to purchase this product again. Nude York City....LOVE it for my brown skin with red undertones. A great nude color for women of color. 

$2.49 suggested retail price

Usage Tips:
A little goes a long way!
The Verdict:
You should check it out, too.

According to the NYC website,

LIQUID LIPSHINE

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.

BENEFITS

Pure pigments, 3D-effect shine
Lips feel moisturized
Creamy and soft texture
Non-sticky

KEY INGREDIENTS

Vitamin E formula provides shine and moisturizing feel

AVAILABLE SHADES

CITY'S CLEAR
(574)
BRIGHTON BEACH PEACH
(575)
PROSPECT PINK
(576)
FASHION AVENUE FUCHSIA
(579)
RIVINGTON ROSE
(580)
MIDTOWN MULBERRY
(581)
NUDE YORK CITY
(582)
HONEY ON THE HUDSON
(584)
WINE N DINE
(587)
BIG APPLE SPICE
(588)








No comments: