Monday, December 26, 2011

Review: Hairveda-Herbal Green Tea Butter



Ok So I LOVE this product. I have been using this along with Hairveda's Almond Pomade (will review next). I heart thick products. This is a very thick. Though being thick, I have not had an issue with it weighing my hair down. I have used this product on my hair as well as my babies' hair. Mind you that their hair is more fine than my hair and it is still was a great product for our hair. I used this for a moisturizer and a twist out. I have even maintained twist outs with this product, as well as my girls ponytails.


Is it worth the 10 day business turn away....YES!!!! You know I want speedy shipping but I will wait for this product.

One more thing that I love about this product is the new formulation that is mindful of nut allergies. One of my twins are allergy to nuts and finding hair products can be VERY hard, at times. Hairveda replaced the almond oil with grape seed oil.

Though, I do have to disagree with one of the websites remarks about this product. It was stated that it will offer about 12 uses or applications. I must say that you will get A LOT more :). I have definitely used it more than 12 times between me and the girls. I will say though, less is more with this product. Because it is so thick and offers so much moisture, a little is a lot.

The 6oz jar is priced wonderfully at $8. If you have any questions, like always just email me or leave me a message below.

Website information:


Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter is a rich mix of Green Tea extract & Grapeseed Oil. This herbal butter is highly soothing and conditioning to the scalp, hair and body.  Many naturals love how this product conditions their hair after washing. Green Tea Butter is great for an itchy dry scalp! Light enough for curly hair. When used moderately, Green Tea Butter won’t weigh the hair down.  Just a little will make a big difference! Preservative Free.Ingredients include: Grape Seed Oil, (Vitis Vinefera). Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Fragrance. 6oz.  Shelf Life: 6 Months Applications: 12 uses
NOTE: Many customers tend to get heavy handed when using the butters, use them lightly for the best benefits. As with any oil based product, if used heavily it will make your hair greasy and weigh it down. *We have replaced Almond oil with Grapeseed oil to make this product safe for those with nut allergies.

No comments: