Thursday, January 5, 2012

December Favorites...Hair Edition

I often read product reviews and wonder if that person is still using the product reviewed. I thought this was a good way to keep you posted on products that I try that I will use again and are favored. Hope you enjoy.

This month, I have 2 favs.

First I will say that I LOVE Hairveda's Almond Glaze Pomade. I did a review on this product earlier last month and I LOVE it. It is a natural grease. It smells great and is a wonderful sealant.

Next, its another hair product by Hairveda is the Herbal Green Tea Creme. This thick moisturizer is heaven in these colder months. I just LOVE this stuff. I remember saying that I didn't like the shipping so much but I will be ordering these products again. Not only are they GREAT products that aren't priced badly. Each Item is 8 bucks. They are in 6 oz jars but a little goes a long way and this is coming from a heavy handed product user.







No comments: