Monday, August 15, 2016

Review: ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System


I have not done a review in years but I really liked my first impression of the is product I just had to share. Went to CVS today and had a $3 off of $15 coupon for facial products. CVS also offered a $2 extra buck reward for the purchase of this product. The original cost is $24.99 with a $3 coupon and $2 cash back.


This advanced cleasing system offers  a 2-speed facial brush, 2 double A batteries, and an exfoliating renewal cleanser. It claims to be water resistant since it was made for the shower but should not be submerged in water. You must replace the facial brush every 3 months. This exfoliating system can be used daily. Despite having the exfoliation cream coming with the product, Olay says you can use any cleanser for a deep cleansing experience.

It claims to cleanse hard to remove makeup and assist in maximizing the immediate moisturizing and assists with anti-aging moisturizers.

I have only used the product twice but so far, I think I like it. I see these cleansing brushes all over youtube. A lot of beauty gurus offering discount codes for different companies. I have to be honest, I really didnt pay too much attention. I did notice a few different brands in my local big boxes but never really took interest. However, coupons do motivate me. I did notice an instant shine and it left my skin feeling extra clean. I feel that it does everything it claims and I think it was worth the purchase. I will experiment with other products with the brush but Im pretty sure it will work great.

The refill brush retails at  around 8 bucks.

Soooo if you are interested in trying it out, give it a shot. Tell me what you think.

How is my diet going??? Its going. I need to go workout. I have been debating for years to get certified as a group fitness instructor but I am not sure of the investment. I will speak with you about this further later. I need to make dinner. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. See ya tomorrow.

No comments: