Monday, May 7, 2012

April Curl Kit Review.

As some of you may know I am a monthly subscriber to CurlKit, a monthly natural hair sampler. I decided to join to curve my product junkie habit. I spend  bucks and I get to try samples from many different companies. I just hate purchasing a product for full price and I dont not like it. Some of these products can be pricey.

So Anyway....

The products that were included in last month's box are:



  • Sofn’free   
  • - 0.5 oz packet of nothing but Curly pudding &
  • - 1 oz of Nothing but cleansing conditioner



  •  Naturally Me 
  • – Moisturizing Conditioner &
  • – Shampoo Bar


  •  Jane Carter
  • – Nourish & Shine 
  • – Moisture Nourishing Shampoo
  • – 1 oz Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner spray bottle
  • – 1 oz Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner

To condense the length of this post, I will review each company and products in  separate posts as I test each product. 

No comments: